Mysore Palace time lapse video, shot on a Sunday evening when all the lights come up.
The Palace of Mysore is a historical palace in the city of Mysore in Karnataka, southern India. It is the official residence and seat of the Wodeyars — the Maharajas of Mysore, the former royal family.
View more random threads:
- Words Matter
- Rachel Corrie 5th Grade Speech - I'm here...
- Funny Accidents
- STORM OF COLOR Time Lapse - Isolated...
- 100 Years of Fashion in 2 Minutes
- SAIL Amsterdam 2015 COMPILATION: Parade of...
- Lose Our Forests, Lose Your Climate
- Giant eagle attacks goats
- A year not enough
- Funny Little Monks Singing