The Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur is definitely one of the grandest palaces in India and if your in Jodhpur you cannot miss this!!!
Umaid Bhawan Palace, located at Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India, is one of the world's largest private residences. A part of the palace is managed by Taj Hotels. Named after Maharaja Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present owners of the palace, this monument has 347 rooms and serves as the principal residence of the erstwhile Jodhpur royal family.
View more random threads:
- Shadow Dance Challenge
- Youngistan Ad Spoof
- 5 Clever Life Hacks You Should Know
- Balance of Toyota Hilux
- Intel Museum - Binary Rain
- Dubai Metro at 818 miles per hour
- Punjabi Song and India Cricket - Funny
- Cats 'Helping' With Homework Compilation
- Brilliant Aishwarya Rai Scene From Shabd
- Office Accidents part I