Each one is worth reading:
· Whenever I find the key to success --- someone changes the lock.
· To Err is human --- to forgive is not a COMPANY policy.
· The road to success --- is always under construction.
· Alİohol doesn't solve any problems --- if you think again, neither does Milk.
· In order to get a Loan --- you first need to prove that you don't need it.
· All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive or fattening.
· Since Light travels faster than Sound --- people appear brighter before you hear them speak.
· Everyone has a scheme of getting rich --- which never works.
· If at first you don't succeed --- Destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
· You can never determine which side of the bread to butter. If it falls down --- it will always land on the buttered side.
· Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.
· 42.7% of all statistics is made on the spot.
· As soon as you mention something --- if it is good, it is taken --- If it is bad, it happens.
· He who has the gold, makes the rules ---- Murphy's golden rule.
· If you come early, boss is late. If you come late --- the boss comes early.
· Once you have bought something --- you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
· When in a queue --- the other line always moves faster and the person in front of you will always have the most complex of transactions.
· If you have paper, you don't have a pen --- If you have a pen, you don't have paper --- If you have both, no one calls.
· All DTC buses are crowded.
Corollary --- DTC buses in opposite direction always go empty.
· The doorbell or your mobile will always ring --- when you are in the bathroom.
· After a long wait for bus no.20, two 20 number buses will always pull in together and the bus which you get in will be crowded than the other.
· If your exam is tomorrow --- there will be a power cut tonight.
· The last person to be fired or quit is responsible for all the errors --- until another person is fired or quits.
· Irrespective of the direction of the wind --- the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker