Raveena Tandon is an Indian actress, producer, and a former model. She has primarily worked in Bollywood films, though she appeared in a few Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada cinemas.
Tandon made her acting debut with Patthar Ke Phool (1991), and won a Filmfare Lux New Face Award for her performance in the film. During the 90s, she was part of several commercial successes such as Dilwale (1994), Mohra (1994), Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996) and Ziddi (1997), among others. Despite attaining popularity, her main successful period evolved in the early 2000s, when she ventured into more serious roles and turned towards arthouse and parallel cinema. She got high critical acclaim for her performances in films like Aks (2001), Satta (2003), Shool (1999), and Sandhya (2002). She was at the peak of her career in 2002, when she won the National Film Award for Best Actress for her performance in Kalpana Lajmi's Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence (2001).
View more random threads:
- KAREENA KAPOOR.........New Pics
- Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein Posters *
- sania mirza part 4
- Hrithik Roshan on Krrish 3-Interview
- Sameera Reddy (03)
- Salman Khan launches the music of 'Jimmy'
- Om Shanti Om fashion show at Grand Hyatt
- Full Collection 54th Idea Filmfare Awards...
- City 1016 on the sets of Welcome Back! in...
- Shruti Hassan at Malabar gold