Altaf Hussain & MQM Are In Big Trouble!
Imran Farooq (14 June 1960 – 16 September 2010) was a British-Pakistani politician who was best known for his association with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), a political party in Pakistan, of which he was a very senior member. He lived in London in self-imposed exile from 1999 until he was murdered in September 2010.
View more random threads:
- Greatly performed by Srilanka at ICC Cricket...
- EXTREME CARVING and nothing else
- Tree House Living (For Adults)
- Javed Jaffrey's shayari on intolerance
- English national ballet (2003-04)
- Huge Waves Crash Over Seawall Lake Erie...
- Armed waitresses carry guns and plates at...
- Funny Skaters
- Regular People Try Punching A UFC Fighter
- Ranbir Kapoor in Nissan TV Commercial