Are you not sure what to do once in Bucharest? Want to get inspired? Then follow Wizz Air's Romanian WIZZ Ambassador, Alice and our frequent traveler Brad who will discover all the best places in Bucharest.
Bucharest, in southern Romania, is the country's capital and commercial center. Its most iconic structure is the massive, communist-era Palatul Parlamentului government building, which has 1,100 rooms. Nearby, the historic Lipscani district is home to an energetic nightlife scene as well as tiny Eastern Orthodox Stavropoleos Church and 15th-century Curtea Veche palace, where Prince Vlad III (“The Impaler”) once ruled.
View more random threads:
- This Is Why Every Child Should Have A Pet!
- Yaadein - Jub Dil Miley
- Pakistan Flood Victims Evacuated
- Kaali Shalwar (کالی شلوار (2007
- Funny ads compilation [1 of 8]
- 4 Magic Tricks with Lighters
- Anna's Message To Country Just Before Arrest
- MONSTER TRUCK CLASSIC CRASHES
- 13 Strange Facts
- Women taxi drivers in Bahrain