Zhangjiajie is famous for its precarious peaks, limpid streams, dense forests, and large karst caves. In 1982, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park became China's first national forest park.
The two must-see attractions in Zhangjiajie are the National Park and Tianmen Mountain.
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, part of Wulingyuan Scenic Area, is large and needs at least two days to explore. The tour involves a lot of walking and climbing.
Less popular and less crowded than the forest Park, Tianmen Mountain is well worth a trip. The scenery is quite different from the national park, featuring mountain peak vistas, cliff path walking, and a cable car with fantastic views. It is a much easier trip than the forest park, with far less walking.
View more random threads:
- Funny Skating Bird
- Rancho's school of 3 Idiots' in Ladakh
- Life is a Train
- Progression of information technology
- Weight loss healthy snack Sweet Potato Chip...
- BBC Documentary - Great British Islam
- Ratan Tata 7 rules of Success
- Edge of the World: Stunning Pitcairn Islands...
- Automatic Wazu Machine.
- Humain Tum Se Pyar Kitna Ye Hum Nahi Jantay