The walking tour of the beautiful Plitvice Lakes from the upper lakes, threw the lower lakes to the Gig Waterfall.
Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatian: Nacionalni park Plitvička Jezera) is the oldest national park in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia also, it is a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979.
Plitvice Lakes National Park contains a series of beautiful lakes, caves and waterfalls. These have been formed by processes typical of karst landscapes such as the deposition of travertine barriers, creating natural dams. These geological processes continue to this day.
View more random threads:
- Leaf Art Journal Page
- Zoheb Hassan is back with a bang with his...
- My Gap year - Taking East Africa by storm...
- Ballet: Dancers
- Lahu Ek Hai, Toh Rang Do Kyun? - KBC
- Mehndi Artist in San Diego
- mitabh Bachchan arrives in Sri Lanka
- Just For Laughs - Toxic Water
- Amazing giant whale shark hauled from the sea
- Fastest People