Buenos Aires, Argentina’s big, cosmopolitan capital, is known for its European atmosphere, passionate tango and vibrant nightlife. Its center is the 16th-century Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately buildings including Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace. In Microcentro, Florida Street is the main shopping thoroughfare, leading to Plaza San Martín, a busy park that was once the site of a bullfighting arena.
View more random threads:
- Belgian folk dance: Zwierig Dansje
- Just For Laugh - Scarecrow
- How is this guy still alive?
- Hogenakkal Waterfalls - A short compilation
- The best of Just For Laughs Part 2
- Embera Indian Village Tour
- Have you ever seen Rail Bike ?
- DIY | Must Have Moving Tips!
- Thank You Mom - Mother's Day Tribute
- Exploding Toilet - Hidden Camera