Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink sweetened with sugar among other sweeteners. In North America, certain European and African countries, and most Asian countries lemonade is usually made from a basic recipe of lemon juice, water, and cane sugar or honey and is often home-made as well as at juice shops as 'Fresh Lime'.
View more random threads:
- Sohail Ahmed as Firdous Ashiq Awan
- Funny Bikes
- Take 5 and relax to Edvard Grieg's "Morning...
- Naya din
- Voices From North Waziristan
- Birds of Paradise
- The most beautiful wallpapers of nature
- How to Take Criticism : Do Not Respond...
- Introduction to China in 10 minutes
- Extreme body contortion - BBC News