Over a decade ago, we visited Estonia. We've come back to meet the same people and see how their lives have changed. The fisherwoman from the island of Saaremaa has opened a shop, and the former student has found a job in the university town of Tartu. But the power station employee in Narva is still skeptical about the integration of the Russian population - just some of many Estonian voices.
View more random threads:
- Conjoined Sisters Find Love With The Same Man
- Zaid Ali on Good Morning Pakistan 6th April...
- 7 Billion, National Geographic Magazine
- Spiderman Dubbed in Gujarati
- Man Pulls Plane With Teeth
- Shiatsu Massage Demonstration
- Welcome in Netherlands - Netherlands' best...
- Take A Seat & Make A Friend
- Best Optical Illusions
- Remembering the tragic aftermath of the...