Zagreb, Croatia’s northwestern capital, is distinguished by its 18th- and 19th-century Austro-Hungarian architecture. At its center, Upper Town is the site of the Gothic, twin-spired Zagreb Cathedral, 13th-century St. Mark’s Church and cafe-lined pedestrian Tkalčićeva Street. Lower Town contains the city's main square, Ban Jelačić, as well as shops, museums and parks.
View more random threads:
- Long Hair Problems
- most Thomas flairs on a pommel horse record
- ash in ad
- Street Workout in Ukraine
- Understand, Forgive & Move On
- Vodafone Phone Backup - ZooZoos at the copy...
- Soldiers Faint Over Kate's Visit On St...
- She is the first 100 per cent blind IAS...
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 16
- Floating in the DEAD SEA in JORDAN