Graz, formerly known as Gratz, is the second-largest city in Austria after Vienna and the capital of the federal state of Styria. On 1. January 2015 it had a population of 309,323.
View more random threads:
- Sea Line Accident
- Charminar Gate, Hyderabad & Chirala –...
- One Day On Earth (Part2 Of 4)
- 3 Ways to Open a Lock
- Neem Tree extensive report economic uses
- This is really amazing!
- An Experiment in Simple Living
- Courtyard of City Palace, Udaipur,...
- Professional Theif (Funny and awesome)
- Canada & The United States (Bizarre Borders...