Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia and, with a population of about 500,000, the country's largest city. Bratislava is in southwestern Slovakia, occupying both banks of the River Danube and the left bank of the River Morava.
View more random threads:
- Hot Rod vs Brick Wall
- Reef Life of the Andaman (full)
- Detox Drink: Lemon Water before Breakfast.
- Mr. Bean apple ad
- Can You Guess What Is Being Sold Online in...
- matrix parody
- Harvest at The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Model Rocket Shuttle Crash
- CHORI CHORI - EMI | ARJUN RAMPAL | MALAIKA...
- Talismaan: Romantic Fantasy Adventure -...