Sony Releases New Earphones
Sony has a bunch of new earphones to keep the masses entertained, with the wireless DR-BT160 headset operating via Bluetooth coming in handy for those who lead an active lifestyle, boasting in-ear buds which are worn with over-the-ear hooks and a behind-the-head band. It is able to last for up to 7 hours before requiring a trip to the nearest power outlet. You can pick up the DR-BT160 as a standalone unit or with a bundled iPod Bluetooth adapter, retailing for $130 and $180, respectively. As for the mid-range MDR-NC7 noise-canceling headphones, this will oust the older NC6 models with superior style and a more comfortable fit. It seems as though Sony's engineers have managed to remove up to 87.4% of ambient noise. A couple of AA batteries will keep the MDR-NC7 powered for up to 50 hours, and it will retail for $50 with a choice of black or white colors.
View more random threads:
- Asus Aura Concept Phone Inspired By iPhone
- Honda Walking Assist Device
- Acer N35
- Nokia 3610 Fold Clamshell Entry-Level Mobile...
- Mobile Scene Change Offer By Samsung India
- Sony Japan Intros New 80GB PS3 Bundles
- ThinkCentre A62: Cost Effective Computing...
- Gigabyte Netbook M912V Tablet PC For $699
- Jean Phones II - Levis Red Tab Mobile
- BlackBerry Curve Sunset Now Available