Prague, capital of the Czech Republic, is bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed “the City of a Hundred Spires,” it's known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, with a popular show. Completed in 1402, pedestrian Charles Bridge is lined with 30 statues of saints.
View more random threads:
- Talented young artist from Yangon, Myanmar
- Kuch to Duniya ki Inayat ne dil tod diya
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 5
- Women Empowered by Solar Energy in Bangladesh
- Mission India...
- Amazing Baby Basketball Video - 15 month old...
- The Sufi Whirling Dervishes of Istanbul
- Honey,Peanut butter & banana Snack
- Four Hands Guitar
- Accidents In Army