Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, boasts St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
View more random threads:
- Truth About Life - Motivational Video
- Shah Rukh Khan and his funny side
- Depression and its treatment
- Funny Prank - Fooling with a Gorilla
- 8 Simple Hacks Every Runner Should Know
- People Are Awesome ( AMAZING World Records )...
- The Black Guy and White Guy series kicked...
- Trick Your Touch Sense
- Pak Fojj thujay Salam
- iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test