The Dubai Fountain is a record-setting choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Illuminated by 6,600 lights and 25 colored projectors, it is 902 feet long and shoots water 240 feet into the air accompanied by a range of classical to contemporary Arabic and world music. It was built at a cost of 218 million U.S. dollars.
View more random threads:
- Occupy Wall Street: Too Big to Ignore
- If you can dream it, you can do it
- Hijabi Muslimah saves schoolgirl from train
- Alif Noon - Disposable Shop - 1
- Extreme small plane landing on a ship at sea
- Katrina Kaif Interview
- Giving Flowers To Moms
- Chan kithaan guzaari haei raat wey
- The Last Farmer in Fukushima's Post-Nuclear...
- Rare Sumatran Tigers Caught on Camera in...