How to turn milk into a hard plastic nearly as strong as stone! All we need for this simple kitchen science experiment is milk, vinegar and a strainer. You can make all kinds of shapes and designs using this "plastic-like" material. In fact, this is the stuff they used before plastic was around!
View more random threads:
- 8th Wonder of the World - Akshardham Temple,...
- Will These Magic Tricks Fool You?
- Violin/Cello covers 'Secrets' by OneRepublic
- Miss USA falls down - FULL VERSION !
- FAST AND FURIOUS 8 All Teaser + Clips (2017)
- The Known Universe
- What's his legacy?
- New Burj Dubai Lake Fountain HD-Video
- Dubstep Dance Battle
- What If The Earth Were Twice As Big?