Miami, at Florida's southeastern tip, is a vibrant city whose Cuban influence is reflected in the cafes and cigar shops that line Calle Ocho in Little Havana. Miami Beach, on barrier islands across the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, is home to glamorous South Beach, famed for its colorful art deco buildings, white sand, surfside hotels and trendsetting nightclubs.
View more random threads:
- Horribly Painful Skateboarding Accident
- Cute Sonam Kapoor interview
- Amazing Tractor Driver!
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi
- Photographing the world's most dangerous...
- Titanic - Behind the Scenes
- Revolution Bioengineering
- Famous WEIRD Things!
- Robot Dance - Amazing Performance
- Massive Israeli air raids on Gaza 27 Dec 2008