Somalia officially the Federal Republic of Somalia is a country located in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the northwest, the Gulf of Aden to the north, the Indian Ocean to the east, and Kenya to the southwest. Somalia has the longest coastline on the continent's mainland, and its terrain consists mainly of plateaus, plains and highlands. Climatically, hot conditions prevail year-round, with periodic monsoon winds and irregular rainfall.
View more random threads:
- William and Kate Wedding in 60 Seconds,
- WEIRDEST Superstitions
- Randeep Hooda Cheesy Romance In Ru Ba Ru -...
- Top 10 Dos and Don'ts for Great Portraits
- Chicken Tikka Masala in 3 Minutes!
- Can You Guess What Is Being Sold Online in...
- People are awesome 2014 (new edition) - win...
- Fifty Fifty Kasoti
- Volkswagen Marathon Praha 2012
- 7 Myths About The Brain You Thought Were True