Botswana, a landlocked country in southern Africa, has a landscape defined by the Kalahari Desert and the Okavango Delta, which becomes a lush animal habitat during the seasonal floods. Luxury safari camps are common, and in the Delta’s Moremi Game Reserve, dug-out canoes are used to navigate past birdlife, hippos and crocodiles. On dry land, wildlife includes lions, leopard and black and white rhinos.
View more random threads:
- Trans-mongolian : A long train journey
- What would you say about this?
- Shahrukh Khan's real life story
- Dark Clouds - The hidden side of China's...
- New York in Early 1900's
- Awesome Skills
- Save Trees
- Using Optimism and Pessimism to Achieve Your...
- Can Music Improve Athletic Performance
- sunehray din PTV drama Part 28