Las Vegas, in Nevada’s Mojave Desert, is a resort town famed for its buzzing energy, 24-hour casinos and endless entertainment options. Its focal point is the Strip, just over 4 miles long and lined with elaborate theme hotels such as the pyramid-shaped Luxor and the Venetian, complete with Grand Canal; luxury resorts including the Bellagio, set behind iconic dancing fountains; and innumerable casinos.
View more random threads:
- Sandra Bullock - Hollywood Actress
- The History of Aircraft Carriers | Military
- Funny Accidents
- Girls on the wings of planes flying
- Duo Minasov - Transformistes
- MTV Roadies 6 : Hell Down Under | Promo
- Edit and convert your videos
- Benny Hill - Robin Hood 1
- Kya janu sajan......
- Super Typhoon Jelawat Stock Footage Screener...