Two Kayakers run a 20 foot waterfall that leads into a 50-60 foot waterfall. The first 20 foot waterfall goes terribly wrong for the second paddler who swims just above the 50-60 foot waterfall. The second paddler is clinging to a rock wall while the first paddler gets a throw rope out of his kayak and saves the second paddler from swimming over the second Big waterfall.
View more random threads:
- My Pet Butterfly
- Girl Pulls Bus With Hair
- Israel admits harvesting organs from dead...
- Heroic animals. Become a hero too and help...
- Lion Hugs And Kisses Man
- A Social Experiment to test your True Friends
- Return to Sender (2015) - Trailer
- How to Dream of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله...
- How to Eat a Mango in India
- Football training extreme