When I first discovered Iguaçu Falls while planning the Brazil trip for the 2014 World Cup, it was the most impressive natural wonder I had ever seen. I knew a camera would never be able to fully capture an experience of this scale. Even in a helicopter, I would not be able to get close enough. I pondered for days on how I would be able to capture the falls and do it justice. After researching DJI's drones, I was so impressed with how advanced the flight technology was and knew that this was the solution.
View more random threads:
- Thumbelina-Sized Chef Entertains You While...
- WW2 - Armoured Cars
- Diving in The Green lake, Austria
- Russia's Victory Day Parade 2015: Best...
- Niagara Falls with a DJI phantom 2 vision
- The Man Who Doesn't Breathe - WORLD RECORD...
- Largest Number of Hanging Flower Baskets
- Miss Teen USA 2015 Winner Announced
- High-Wire Motorbike Stunt