Halle Maria Berry (born Maria Halle Berry; August 14, 1966) is an American actress and former fashion model. She won an Academy Award for Best Actress in 2002 for her performance in the romantic drama Monster's Ball (2001), becoming the first and, as of 2015, the only woman of color to win an Oscar for a leading role. She was one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood during the 2000s and has been involved in the production of several of the films in which she performed. Berry is also a Revlon spokesmodel.
View more random threads:
- Emma Watson Colorful
- Carmen Electra New Pictures
- Celebrity lookalikes
- Helena Bonham Carter
- Hollywood Billboard Music Awards event 2013
- Brooke Burke Gets Amazing Beauty
- Cheryl Cole (née Tweedy) Presenting A Cool...
- Kardashian Sisters at Dash New York Grand...
- Katy Perry - latest pics
- Anna Kournikova At The New York Stock...