Seattle, on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests, and encompasses thousands of acres of parkland (hence its nickname, "Emerald City"). It’s home to a thriving tech industry, with Microsoft and Amazon.com headquartered in its metropolitan area. The futuristic Space Needle, a legacy of the 1962 World’s Fair, is its most recognizable landmark.
View more random threads:
- Fat Burning Absxercise
- Akshay Kumar on the road to promote Khatta...
- Shanghai Vlog: ZhuJiaJiao Water Town
- Americas Funniest Videos - Wet edition
- BBC - Rare video of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad...
- Do you speak english?
- Otters holding hands
- HOW TO MAKE a JUICE SQUEEZER from PLASTIC...
- Amazing Math Trick #2