Mount Abu is a popular hill station in the Aravalli Range in Sirohi district of Rajasthan state in western India near the border with Gujarat. The mountain forms a distinct rocky plateau 22 km long by 9 km wide.
View more random threads:
- Heaviest road vehicle pulled by teeth
- High radiations from mobile towers in Delhi
- Man Pulls Tram With Hair
- Open to Change - Managing Change Training
- Matchstick Church
- Smart Bank -Safe Deposit System (Vault)
- Awakened Living: Self-Absorption or...
- How to Get a Flat Stomach (5 Easy Steps)
- Foreign Foods
- Stop Telling Lies