Visitors to Machu Picchu in Peru can get there one of two ways - by hiking for either four or seven days, or on a train that can be boarded at either Cusco or Ollantaytambo. I took Peru Rail's Vistadome, which provides large side windows and overhead skylights that give the best possible views of this incredible journey through the Sacred Valley and the cloud forest that is home to the ancient Inca ruins. The video shows the train and the services it provides, including the zig zag tracks that allow it to descend the steep grade into the river valley, where spectacled bears roam the banks and orchids carpet the trees. The price for the 3.5 hour, 57 mile trip was approximately $75 USD each way.
View more random threads:
- Wanted part (hindi Movie ) 8 of 15
- A friend
- Earthquake-ravaged Italian village in ruins
- The Luckiest People
- Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Super Bowl...
- A Big Slap on Pakistan Idol Judges
- Babar Iqbal Interview
- Smoking Cigarettes - Not So Smart
- 5 Foil Hacks To Wrap Your Head Around
- Japanese Police vs Darth Vader Round 1