The Phi Phi Islands are located in Thailand, between the large island of Phuket and the western Strait of Malacca coast of the mainland. The islands are administratively part of Krabi province. The water is so crystal clear as in a fairy tale. We know the island is from the movie The Beach by Leonardo DiCaprio.
View more random threads:
- British Airways - Do The Strictly
- Shahrukh and saif ali khan joke at Flimfare...
- Earthquake Hits India, Pakistan
- National Geographic Wild HD - Beautiful...
- THE MAKING OF SHAHRUKH - DHONI AD
- Amazing Trick with Matches and a Coin !
- Cheetahs on the Edge
- Capture Eagles
- Bornholm seen from helicopter
- The Smallest Origami Bird