In 1998, says Monica Lewinsky, “I was Patient Zero of losing a personal reputation on a global scale almost instantaneously.” Today, the kind of online public shaming she went through has become a constant. In a brave talk, she takes a look at our “culture of humiliation,” in which online shame equals dollar signs — and demands a different way.
View more random threads:
- Gorgeous Ileana - Latest Photo Shoot - with...
- Kashmiri students dropped from the university
- A Daughter's Wish - Dedicated to Mom
- Just For Laughs Part 5 1
- Pigeon: Impossible
- Quick and easy electrical wiring
- Don't come to my house again
- Stair Running Champion
- Guide was crazy
- Always be careful in the zoo - This video is...