Travel to Lake Pangong in July 2013
Pangong Tso, Tibetan for "long, narrow, enchanted lake", also referred to as Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m. It is 134 km long and extends from India to Tibet.
View more random threads:
- Rare video of Albert Einstein
- I cant dance(ACCIDENTS
- Heydar Aliyev Centre | Zaha Hadid
- Nana Mouskouri - Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Not a Bug Splat
- Snow Goose Flock
- The Hunt: Flying Fish
- Titanic - Behind the Scenes
- A Tiny Apartment Transforms into 24 Rooms
- Getting Stuck in the Negatives (and How to...