This is my newest project from my home country Switzerland about the most famous Swiss mountain the Matterhorn. I was 3 times in Zermatt between August and October 2012 to make this film. I stayed some nights outside under a starry sky and a lot of falling stars. During October on 2’700m/8'858f over sea it gets really cold. But it was worth to do it.
View more random threads:
- The Funny Dentist of Quito, Ecuador
- 4 Years Old Kid with violin
- Main Talli Ho Gayi - Ugly Aur Pagli
- What Your Handwriting Says About You
- Insane Dance Moves
- John Lennon - Insane Society
- Old school Parkour from the 1930s
- Pakistan Institute Of Fashion And Design...
- Porsche Cayenne Techart Magnum: Sound 'HD'
- Just For Laughs : Knight