The Republic of Zambia is a landlocked country in Southern Africa, neighbouring the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the north, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia to the south, and Angola to the west. The capital city is Lusaka, in the south-central part of Zambia. The population is concentrated mainly around Lusaka in the south and the Copperbelt Province to the northwest.
View more random threads:
- The Unbelievably Easy Weight Loss Exercise...
- Funny ads compilation [7 of 8]
- 10 Incredible Food Life Hacks you need to...
- Skogafoss waterfall - Iceland
- Crach/Accident cavalcade - Very Funny
- Levitating Train
- Fish shaped Building In Hyderabad
- Mr.bean in jail
- Super Earthlings Take Midtown - New York Post
- Horseshoe Falls Tasmania