Picture this: you are in a meeting, bored out of your mind. So you doodle on your note pad, pretending to take notes. Suddenly, you realize you might have created the world's greatest doodle and you need to share it with your equally bored coworker on the other side of the table. Pull out your LighTalk II; problem solved.
With a push of a button, the LighTalk II has scanned the image into its memory. Flip the switch to the display mode, and wave the pen-shaped LighTalk II back and forth like an upside down pendulum. Your image will be created in the air by a strip of orangey LEDs, and all will be amazed. Persistence of vision at it's best. But this is version 2.0, which has some incredible new features. Apart from holding four more scans than version 1, you now have the ability to display one message after another in Continuous Display Mode. Also, with the new IR feature, you can "beam" your drawings and messages straight into a friend's LighTalk II. Now, not only can you flash your doodle, you can share it too!
View more random threads:
- Muso Brings Voice Commands To The iPod
- The First Pictures of the iPAQ Mobile...
- Samsung Ultra Messaging II SPH-M4800...
- Dual Screen eBook in the Works
- Neonode N2 Software Gets Upgraded
- Dmedia System G400 WiMAX MID
- Sony Ericsson’s GreenHeart Concept Phone
- Cheap Phones from Samsung, Spice
- how phpbb creat forums in html extentions
- Acrylic Cowboy Computer Case