Here's the situation: you wake up in the middle of the night and you want water. But you don't want to turn on all the lights, for they will burn your eyes with their incandescence. So, you either injure yourself, stumbling in the darkness, or you wet your bed. Neither is fun. If you have some of these awesome Night Vision Goggles next to your bed, you'll be able to see in the dark and pee in safety and ease.
Ok, so you might think these things are just toys, the type that say "night vision" but really just have a pop out flashlight. Nope. These are the real deal; true infrared night vision, for the price of a toy. You can't imagine the happy dance we did when we realized these worked really well. Now we can sneak around like the ninjas we know we are, in the dark, watching all - and you won't be able to see us. Unless you're a ninja too, and have some EyeClops Night Vision Goggles of your own.
* This was, actually, the first test we put these through: peeing in the dark. It was a complete success. True story.
View more random threads:
- Everex Cloudbook gets Bigger
- Use the iPhone 3G as a 3G+ modem
- BMW And Google Team Up For MyInfo
- Averatec new All-In-One PC - Style of iMac n...
- Sony Ericsson F305 with Motion Gaming
- Alltel Offers LG Swift
- Concept CellPhone: Interaction is Made...
- Samsung E2510 Low-End Folding Mobile Phone -...
- Continental Mobiles Go Nuts With Jeweled...
- Algiz 10 Rugged Laptop