Moshi Interactive Voice Responsive Clock
The Moshi IVR Clock is the first Hands-Free interactive alarm clock on the market. Reading over their product description it seems to cover the basics of any typical Alarm clock and more. You can set the time, adjust the time for your wake up, play one of three sleep sounds, choose one of three alarm sounds and get the time or temperature all without touching a button. The clock is intended to be a time saver for us busy people. It responds to 12 voice commands and the display can light up in three different colors depending on the mode it might be in. It has an Apple style to it, but is very attractive. The IVR clock goes for $49.99.
View more random threads:
- Cyber Commander Remote Flash Trigger
- Pure Digital Flip Mino HD
- USB Mini Fridge
- New Sony Ericsson R300 Candy Bar FM/AM Radio...
- Mini-XBOX Wave a Magic Wand - Dream Machine...
- Excellent idea
- Jean Phones II - Levis Red Tab Mobile
- Vertu Ascent Ti Collection
- NTT DoCoMo Gets Sony Ericsson SO-01A
- Vodafone Offers Books On Mobile Service