Italian artist Peter Demetz has a gift for breathing life into wood, a material that seems hard and lifeless to most of us. His wooden sculptures of people are flawlessly life-like.
Demetz’s precise and perfect mastery of human anatomy makes his sculptures look like paintings or sketches, and his wonderful compositions and sense of perspective help perpetuate this illusion. The grain of the wood and its warm colors, however, give them a tactile appearance that would be difficult to fake with paint.
View more random threads:
- Ronda Spain
- Tom Cruise: Upcoming Movie Valkyrie -...
- LISTEN TO YOUR HEART ~ Mike Rowland, Film by...
- Saving face Writer Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy...
- Most beautiful garden - Canada
- Fort Kochi Beach Ernakulam
- Sale of contaminated milk rampant in Pakistan
- wanted (hindi Movie ) part 6 of 15
- Drawing Harry Potter
- Pantelligent: Cook Everything Perfectly