Piplantri: People of Piplantri village in Rajasthan are working on a unique initiative to save the girl child and the shrinking green cover at the same time. The newborn baby may not have a name yet but she already has over 100 trees planted to celebrate her birth. As the child's family takes forward the seven-year-old unique practice of planting 111 trees each time a girl is born, they see it as a twin win fixing the skewed gender ratio as well as giving something back to the environment.
View more random threads:
- Lizards Fight
- Endhiran HQ Trailer 3
- Creatures Of The Deep Ocean
- 100 Years of Beauty - Episode 7: India...
- It's amazing how kind some people are!
- Pixie Lott & Trent Whiddon ' Come Away with...
- Gandhi's glasses missing from Wardha ashram
- cute cats..
- Ireland from Above - 7 of our Best Locations...
- Astore Valley - Gilgit Baltistan