For several decades, Monta˝ita - a beach town in Ecuador - had been a little-heard-of destination known only by surfers and off-the-beaten-path travellers. But whoever passed through it was left with indelible memories. The town has a unique vibe that is palpable as soon as you enter. You see everyone at ease, smiling, eager to make friends and have fun. Whoever you are, wherever you come from - you can't but dive into this vibe and become like one of these chilled beach bums. The place is addictive and that is because happiness is addictive. So a word of warning - do not make firm plans for your return, because most visitors overstay and some never leave.
View more random threads:
- "Haram Sharif", "New Project for Haram",New...
- Hyderabad - The City that Shines
- 8 cool alternate uses for an Android smart...
- bar man
- Mango Lassi: Raw food recipe
- Travel Video, Kerala, India
- Action Jackson - Michael Jackson Parody
- Best Motivational Video
- Children are our Everything
- Just For Laughs - City Bear