SHE may look like a toddler – but Girija Srinivas is actually a teenager trapped in a two-year-old’s body
The 19-year-old, from Bangalore in India, was born with congenital agenesis, meaning her limbs failed to fully develop and leaving her just two and a half feet tall and weighing a mere 12kg.
Girija's head is so heavy in comparison to her body that she is unable to even sit up and doctors have said that there is a chance she could suffer a fracture if she tries to rotate her neck quickly.
Her condition means the teenager struggles to even do the most basic household chores by herself.
View more random threads:
- Innovative Begging
- How to Follow Nutrition Guidelines for Men's...
- Olympic Opening Ceremonies - A journey...
- National Geographic Secrets Of The Taj Mahal
- Good Husband - A Little bit of surprise here...
- The Palm Island, Dubai UAE - Megastructure...
- MICROWAVE Russian Ad
- Seinfeld — Native American (Full Scene)
- Skully very advanced helmet
- Sport Accidents