Meet Bella the dog. She was found at 4 months old and diagnosed with congenital megaesophagus.
Megaesophagus means that her esophagus is enlarged and lacks the muscle mobility to swallow food while horizontal. This is her “Baileys Chair,” which she needs sit in while eating and for 10 minutes after she eats. She eats soft dog food with a little water mixed in. She is now seven months old and doing great!
View more random threads:
- Perrier, Award-Winning Commercial
- Criss Angel Mirror Tricks
- Oldest Working Nurse
- Perfect roast potatoes - Heston Blumenthal -...
- Snow Cleaning
- Justin Trudeau VS Rona Ambrose
- Helicopter Crashes in Water
- 6,000 popsicle sticks topple in a domino...
- Power of Sound
- Homeless Man Plays Piano Beautifully...