Rupa Jha reports for the weekly news slot 'Our World' (BBCNews24) on an Indian Royal Wedding that is set to be the most lavish since Indian Independence in 1947. Prince Jaideepsinh Jadeja of Rajkot, the Crown Prince of Rajkot, Gujerat, marries Princess Shivatmika Kumari of Dungarpur at Bangalore Palace, Bangalore (Bengaluru), the State Capital of Karnataka.The six hundred guests include the cream of India's royalty. Celebrations last for a week.
View more random threads:
- Blindfold Balloon Tightrope Walk
- Perth, Western Australia
- Sean Garnier having fun with students of NCA
- Funny/Cool Dogs
- Nelson Mandela celebrates his 93rd birthday
- Is It Okay To Crack Your Knuckles?
- Blackhat Official Trailer
- 5 Ways to Deal with Change!
- Relieve Anger, Frustration, Anxiety &...
- The world through SUPERMAN'S eyes