Rupa Jha reports for the weekly news slot 'Our World' (BBCNews24) on an Indian Royal Wedding that is set to be the most lavish since Indian Independence in 1947. Prince Jaideepsinh Jadeja of Rajkot, the Crown Prince of Rajkot, Gujerat, marries Princess Shivatmika Kumari of Dungarpur at Bangalore Palace, Bangalore (Bengaluru), the State Capital of Karnataka.The six hundred guests include the cream of India's royalty. Celebrations last for a week.
View more random threads:
- How to get up from the floor (after a fall)...
- Americans Try To Pronounce Indian Names
- Weaver Ants... on the Menu
- TEREX TITAN 1
- Mechanic Drinking Oil
- Tim cameron 2011 showtime compilation
- Tiding up a parking area
- Little Known Secrets Why Sugar is So Bad for...
- How to make chain?
- World's most tolerant cat!