Since Darwin's time, the natural wonders of the Galapagos Archipelago have inspired and awed its visitors -- and we were no exception. Coming face to face with boobies, iguanas, frigate birds, sea lions, albatrosses, fur seals, penguins, flightless cormorants and other native and endemic species brought the wonder of these islands right into our lens.
View more random threads:
- Tata's New Luxury Sedan Prima
- Incredible skater
- Elephant Calf Rescued From Rain-Swollen River
- Kerala one of the most beautiful destination
- Murphy's Law
- 800-pound Best Friend
- Amazing and Beautiful Chinese Deaf Dancers
- Pelicans and Flying Rays (Narrated by David...
- People talk about living with hepatitis C
- German Coast Guard - Lost in Translation