If you text and drive, you’re 23 times more likely to have a car crash.
Texting while driving has become the number one driving distraction for many people. Drivers need to be aware of the dangers and keep their attention on the road, not on their cell phones or other mobile devices.
View more random threads:
- An amazing Dance : BOOGIE WOOGIE
- Dia Mirza wedding video - exclusive - rare
- London Welcomes 2016 With 11-Minute Firework...
- Awesome Glow Sticks Dance
- Randeep Hooda Kisses in Rubaru
- R.i.p moto
- Kerala Waterway Tours
- Hunza - Valley of dreams and fairy tales
- Zia Mohi-uddin Show - On Saas Baho...
- US drone attacks anger Pakistanis