ClarityLife C900 Targets Older Folks
Old people don't really bother about the latest and greatest cell phones - all they want is something functional and they're happy. ClarityLife answers this call with its C900, a handset specially dedicated for senior users. Sold unlocked for $269.99, it comes in GSM (good for AT&T and T-Mobile) only, and features the following senior-centric specifications :-
* Amplification – seniors with hearing loss can hear incoming sound amplified up to 20 dB (decibels)
* Four large buttons that provide an easy navigation
* A one-touch emergency help button on the back, for instant contact with the loved ones
* A large backlit screen that displays oversized text for convenient reading
* Text messaging
* Flashing orange LED for incoming calls
* Incorporated flashlight
View more random threads:
- Cryptex Phone Concept
- OpenMoko GTA02 To Look Like Neo FreeRunner
- Sprint HTC Touch Pro Delayed
- Nokia Wireless Loopset Designed For Hearing...
- NeuroSky Prototype Sensor Controls Phones
- Nikon D40 not vaporware
- Alienware M17 Gaming Laptop
- Lenovo IdeaPad U110 Star of The Stylish...
- Nokia 3610 Fold Clamshell Entry-Level Mobile...
- Sony Ericsson K800i - Wilma