Why is it that some men have hardly any hair on their legs, yet some men have bear-like legs? It is due to a hormone within our body, called testosterone. Many people have a high level of testosterone whilst others have hardly any, this is what distinguishes a man from a woman, in terms of physical appearance and in terms of their personality.
View more random threads:
- brilliant sports video
- FUNNY ACCIDENTS
- Juggling Bowls on Unicycles
- [[M]] Funny Pranks - Invisible Rope Prank
- mamon ka pyar - 50 50
- Sandra Bullock - Hollywood Actress
- Indian Village Of Twins A Mystery
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Bulldog Shake
- Star Screen Awards 2009 - Ashutosh Gowariker...
- Genius Idea