- There is a verse in the Qur’an in which God says, ‘They are dead, not alive, and they are not aware of when they will be raised.’ [Surat an-Nahl, 21]
ADNAN OKTAR: See, they can never be resurrected. That is what it means when the verse says they are not aware of when they will be raised. They are never resurrected, and they are also dead in hell. They are dead for all eternity. They talk nonsense because they are dead. When Almighty God asks them something they give senseless answers. That is why God does not let them speak. They have energy though, and they talk a lot. It is as if they are crazy. They talk about everything, but in a nonsensical manner. That is why God says, “Sink down into it and do not speak to Me.” He says this in order not to make Muslims uncomfortable. Because they talk all the time, they are really talkative. They still do not believe in God even in the hereafter. He says they hide their regret. They look out of the corner of their eyes and are stubborn, even there.
- “Who woke us out of our sleep?” they still ask.
ADNAN OKTAR: Yes, they are puzzled. But it is natural to ask that question. They really rise up from where they are lying, but they fail to realize where they are. They do not know if they are dead or not. They only realize later. They think they have been brought somewhere and left there. You know how they sometimes carry people off into the mountains. Then they wake up and wonder where they are. Then they say. ‘Alas! This is the day that was spoken of. We are dead. This is the Day of Reckoning. Now we realize what is happening. Alas!’ They realize there that it is the Day of Reckoning. That is how they realize they are in the hereafter.
- “If only I had not been given my Book and had not known about my Reckoning! If only death had really been the end!” they say.
ADNAN OKTAR: Yes, they do not want to be alive. They keep saying, ‘If only we had died.’ They say that because they are dead. They keep asking God to kill them. But they are already dead.
The secret is not that complicated. People must abide by the Qur’an and love and fear God. Then nothing will happen to them. It is not that complicated. There is no time and space, and there is nothing left to do [about that]. There is nothing else that someone who understands the matter needs to do. Look, endless time is all over in a single moment. Endless time comes to an end there. Endless time comes to an end in a moment. Then you ask about destiny. Destiny is also over and done with. The eternal life is over in a moment. You have lived and come to an end in a moment. You ask, ‘How does God know?’ The answer is here. It is very simple. God says, ‘It is very easy for Me.’ It may be hard for you, but it is very easy for Me. “It is easy for Me to create,” says God, “but that may seem difficult for you.” It is all easy for God. God creates with a very simple system. Of course it is hard for us, but for God it is easy. Nothing is difficult for God. Never.
- Masha’Allah. God uses you as His instrument. You are instrumental on the subject of the test, which many people find hard to understand, masha’Allah.
ADNAN OKTAR: Islamic scholars speak about all this. They write a book about it, one that is totally incomprehensible. They also write in colloquial Ottoman, one that neither the writer nor the reader understands at all. Even if the writer understood it that would be something, but not even the writer understands it. The reader understands not a word. You should say you do not understand it. Say you haven’t understood a word. But they put on airs and try to explain it as if they understood it.
- God is carrying out His promise. This is what He says in the Holy Qur’an; “We will show them Our Signs on the horizon and within themselves until it is clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not enough for your Lord that He is a witness of everything?” [Surat al-Fussilat, 53]
ADNAN OKTAR: Masha’Allah. We can see it now, we can see the End Times. We can see things happening, and the troubles. People who submit can relax, but those who not, suffer.
- In another verse God says this about the people of Noah, “We drowned them.. We threw them into fire.” As you also say, the Qur’an generally speaks of things that are over and done with, about the people who drowned, and then about those sent to hell. That all happens in destiny.
ADNAN OKTAR: See, God describes what people do in paradise. He cites parts from their lives. “they and their wives reclining on couches in the shade” He says. “On sumptuous woven couches, reclining on them face to face.” He says, “So today those who believe are laughing at the deniers,” He says. It is all over and done with. Paradise is over and done with. Look, we are in this world. The eternal life of paradise is finished. Pharaoh is over and done with. The Prophet Moses (pbuh) is over and done with. God described parts of the eternal life in paradise. He describes them as being over and done with.
- God also creates dreams for a special purpose, doesn’t He?
ADNAN OKTAR: So that we can understand. We are constantly dying and being brought back to life. It is the same thing. Someone is brought back to life and stands up and says, ‘Why was I lying here?’ That is how the system works. It is like waking out of a dream. But Muslims can be very relaxed everywhere, because they submit to God and place their trust in Him. They are also very relaxed when they are brought back to life in the hereafter. It might normally appear very terrifying, but since they place their trust in God, since God helps them specially, they are very relaxed inside. See, believers watch the Reckoning in a very joyous state. What does looking at hell in a state of joy mean? That is a miracle. Deniers turn white from fear, their hair turns white from fear, they turn around as if drunk and are unable to speak. God says, “You would think they were drunk. But they are not drunk.” He says that they cannot speak because of their terror. But believers remember God and praise Him. They give thanks to God and watch the reckoning in a state of joy and happiness. There is a huge difference between them.