The teeterboard is an acrobatic apparatus that resembles a playground seesaw. The strongest teeterboards are made of oak (usually 9 feet in length). The board is divided in the middle by a fulcrum made of welded steel. At each end of the board is a square padded area, where a performer stands on an incline before being catapulted into the air. The well-trained flyer performs various aerial somersaults, landing on padded mats, a human pyramid, a specialized landing chair, stilts, or even a Russian bar.
View more random threads:
- Cultural Identity of Bulgaria: Rila Monastery
- Reverse Somersaults
- Loving Vincent - Trailer 2016 (web)
- Nails it. Thank you...
- Coca-Cola Tricks
- host twist
- World´s longest sea bridge opens in east...
- Common Mistakes Commiteed By Muslims During...
- Funny award winning Indian ad for SAB TV
- Extreme Town Coober Pedy