The teeterboard is an acrobatic apparatus that resembles a playground seesaw. The strongest teeterboards are made of oak (usually 9 feet in length). The board is divided in the middle by a fulcrum made of welded steel. At each end of the board is a square padded area, where a performer stands on an incline before being catapulted into the air. The well-trained flyer performs various aerial somersaults, landing on padded mats, a human pyramid, a specialized landing chair, stilts, or even a Russian bar.
View more random threads:
- Funny Video (BMX wheelie II)
- ''Aaj Kuchh Toofani Karte Hain', PM Modi...
- Science Fiction Tv
- Freshwater Street Artists
- Desi Look - Must watch this video
- The Royal Wedding: Diana Frances Spencer,...
- -56°C (-69°F) from Yakutsk to Oymyakon in...
- People Taste Test Normal Foods In Weird Ways
- Muslims in Burma
- Venus Flytrap