The teeterboard is an acrobatic apparatus that resembles a playground seesaw. The strongest teeterboards are made of oak (usually 9 feet in length). The board is divided in the middle by a fulcrum made of welded steel. At each end of the board is a square padded area, where a performer stands on an incline before being catapulted into the air. The well-trained flyer performs various aerial somersaults, landing on padded mats, a human pyramid, a specialized landing chair, stilts, or even a Russian bar.
View more random threads:
- Saying 'I do': Underwater weddings in China
- Is that iPhone 7! What is next!
- Claes Oldenburg, cigarette butts
- Lady Passenger Panics
- Mitrovica Kosovo
- So creative..
- Very Large Telescope HD Timelapse Footage
- 7 Shoe Hacks That Will Change Your Life
- Summer feelings
- Richard Williams, Pro Vice Chancellor of...