The teeterboard is an acrobatic apparatus that resembles a playground seesaw. The strongest teeterboards are made of oak (usually 9 feet in length). The board is divided in the middle by a fulcrum made of welded steel. At each end of the board is a square padded area, where a performer stands on an incline before being catapulted into the air. The well-trained flyer performs various aerial somersaults, landing on padded mats, a human pyramid, a specialized landing chair, stilts, or even a Russian bar.
View more random threads:
- First I thought she is beautiful but...
- QuitSmoking Kill the Habit
- Chacha Boota Exclusive Show "DULHA FARAAR"...
- Surviving an honour killing - BBC News
- Ambulance drone
- Robot Exoskeleton: Power Loader
- Julian Treasure: 5 ways to listen better
- Beginner's guide to Maui, Hawaii
- AFV Americas Funniest Home Videos Primetime...
- 10 Amazing Practical Jokes