Pawanmuktasana; Begin by lying in Shavasana (Supine Base Position)
Bend the right knee and bring the thigh to the chest.
Interlock fingers and clasp the hands on the shi njust below the right knee.
Keep the left leg straight and on the ground.
Inhale deeply, filling the lungs as much as possible.
Holding the breath, raise the head and shoulders off the ground and try to touch the right knee with the nose.
Remain in the final position for a few seconds, retaining the breath and counting mentally.
While slowly exhaling, return to the supine base position.
Benefits: This pose strengthens the lower back and loosens spinal vertebrae. It massages abdominal muscles thus aiding digestion.
View more random threads:
- Mustafa Khan - Mashup 2016
- Don't Pray like this!
- Fifty Fifty - 54
- Atif Aslam And Sonu Nigam Best Madley Of Old...
- the Peak
- Aniqa & Ammar - Pakistani Wedding Highlights...
- World's Strongest Man!
- Older Age Associated with Disability Prior...
- The Longest Way 1.0 - walk through China and...
- Concorde Flight 4590: Final Moments Before...